We are looking for a highly motivated Creative Marketing Co-ordinator to work independently, but also in collaboration with the marketing team and other departments to promote our specialist products and services.
You will be responsible for the creation and delivery of marketing materials, producing digital and print materials for different platforms by combining content and graphics to deliver strong design, whilst ensuring visual and brand consistency at all times.
- Create all forms of printed and digital marketing material
- Operate photographic studio and control image library
- Produce images and illustrations for marketing, technical and production purposes
- Manage website content including SEO
- Assist in the administration of campaigns
- Prepare and release social media updates
- Produce videos as required by the business
- Stock control printed materials
- Write effective copy as required
- Assist in the organisation and delivery of events
- Ensure all company output is consistently branded
The successful candidate will be competent in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and other applications.
The role is all about creativity and the ability to confidently communicate with others. You should have good organisational skills, with genuine interest to promote our company products and training.
It is essential you have a good standard of numeracy and literacy, ability to use MS Office.
If you require further information please contact Christine Wilson on 01539 728866.