The role of the Technical Sales Advisor is to provide accurate and relevant advice to customers about our products and training services together with prompt recording of customer information.
- Make regular contact with allocated accounts with the aim of generating regular orders
- Introducing new products and keeping customer information up to date
- Develop new business by contacting prospective customers
- Issue and follow up on quotations
- Negotiate sales through to conclusion
- Liaise with external sales team
- Confirm and update customer information on database system following calls with customers
- Continue professional development in technical product knowledge
- Other duties as required
Knowledge of SAGE accounting would be an advantage as well as working with a contacts database. If you have previous sales experience, that would also be helpful but not essential.
You should be a confident communicator with an ability to negotiate and influence others.
A good standard of numeracy and literacy, ability to use MS Office.