As a specialist manufacturer and training provider we’re often asked about issues related to work at height and rescue. Whether related to solutions for equipment, training or best practice, we’re here to help…
- DUON Helmet Inspection document
- Falling Object Protection – How Can I Manage the risk?
- How do I measure for a full body harness?
- How often should personal fall protection be inspected?
- What impact force might be expected at an anchor were a fully body harness tested with different types of lanyard?
- Can I clip the second leg of a twin-tailed energy absorbing lanyard to my harness?
- What’s the lifetime of textile products?
- Can IRATA L1 Technicians Carry out Work Without a L2 or 3?
- Wind Speeds in Telecom Industry
- In what legislation, ACoP, Guidance, etc. is the distinction made between the requirement for two ropes in a planned rescue and one rope for unplanned rescue?
- What is rope access?
- Could you provide evidence to show the origin of the 6kN maximum arrest force for fall protection devices?
- Please clarify the hierarchy of Acts, Regulation, ACoPs, Guidance (HSGs and INDGs)
- If the fall arrest lanyard user instruction states: “Always ensure there is sufficient fall clearance below worker, 7.0m minimum is recommended for 2.0m lanyards”, how can they be used to climb the first 7m of any climb?