A full range of Quick Connect (QC) harnesses are now available in heightec fall arrest, full body and rescue harnesses.
Benefits include being faster to don and prevent dirt from contaminating when putting on in wet or muddy environments.
The buckle itself is a quick push lock with lock indicator to ensure buckle is fully and correctly located. It also allows easy modifications to the harness for individual use and employs a positive locking system.
heightec’s complete QC harness range now includes:
- Axon – most adjustable Rope Access harness on the market with 9 points of adjustment and QC leg loops
- Nexus – fall arrest and restraint harness, suitable for all general work at height now available with QC leg loops
- Phoenix – award winning rescue harness, for vertical rescue, confined space entry and fall arrest now available with QC leg loops
- Cirrus – for climbing, fall arrest & work positioning in the Renewables sector, now designed with QC chest link & leg loops
- Europa – tower climbing & riggers harness with QC chest link & QC leg loops provide full adjustability, easy & comfortable fit
- Matrix – Rope Access harness with ergonomically designed shoulder, waist & leg pads for greater user comfort with QC leg loops
Click on the centred image slider arrow below to view the harness updates from Standard to Quick Connect.