heightec have released the first in their new Kari range of tough, waterproof kit bags designed for storage and hauling.
The Kari transport bag range bring all the features of traditional dry bags to work at height but with increased protection.
Strong – tested and certificated for high loads with a designated lifting point. WLL rated with 7:1 factor of safety
Versatile – secure, roll top closure with extending straps for variable capacity
Rugged – high strength, welded seams and reinforced base for extra wear resistance
Designed specifically for work at height and rescue, the Kari transport bag range offers different styles for different functions – personal kits, rescue systems, rope, tool bag etc.
- Unique ID
- Working load limit, rated for lifting, dedicated lifting point and 7:1 Factor of safety
- Load rated external daisy chain (5kg) for additional attachment points to organise equipment
- Waterproof fabric with RF welded seams for increased strength
- Durable reinforced base, extra protection and wear resistence
- Roll top style closure with side fasteners
- Side fasteners have additional loops to add tamper tags – perfect for personal issue or rescue kits
- Roll top can be rolled outwards to hold the bag open when working
- Clear document pocket for inspection records, kit list or to personalise. The drain hole prevents water pooling
- Rucksack style shoulder straps are padded for added comfort
- Kari 15 has multi-functional shoulder straps offering various carrying styles – single/double shoulder, waist belt or carry handle