Mast & Tower Safety Group Conference – Rescheduled for Tuesday 6th October 2020, Ricoh Arena, Coventry
Focus – Safety & Innovations within the Telecoms Industry
heightec will once again be exhibiting at the annual Mast & Tower Safety Group Conference in Coventry. We will be showcasing a number of new products designed for the telecoms industry, including:
- NEON rigger’s harness – multi-adjustable fall arrest and work positioning harness for tower climbing and rigging. The chest rings and articulated leg section align the webbing to give greater freedom of movement. High load rating of 140 kg. Features new integrated lanyard parking points.
- MATRIX rigging harness – multi-functional harness for rope access and rigging. Self-adjusting leg loops prevent one leg taking all the users weight when suspended. Shoulder strap configuration ensure good fit with maximum comfort and security for the user. High load rating of 140 kg.
- New ELITE twin energy absorbing lanyards – features compact absorber with replaceable cover, offering increased durability yet is tamper evident. The only lanyards on the market with with an automatically deploying suspension intolerance relief footloop. Approved for users up to 140 kg.
- VANTAGE 5:1 locking casualty pulley – for transferring a casualty onto a rescue system without cutting connections. Cam automatically locks allowing simple and safe rescue procedures. New woven plastic sheath provides cut and abrasion resistance. Offers 5:1 mechanical advantage and is approved as PPE.
- FUSION back up device – the first back up device to combine the effectiveness of a unique patented high-load cam with a speed sensing trigger mechanism.
- DUON helmet – the first helmet to fully conform to European Standard requirements for both industrial and climbing situations. Features seven points of adjustment for the perfect fit. The unique chinstrap buckle can be switched between ‘strong’ and ‘weak’ to give conformity with either standard, allowing wearers to be fully compliant in complex environments containing different, changing hazards.
Visit us in Coventry where our Regional Sales Manager will be on hand to discuss your specific equipment and training requirements.
The programme of events will be available soon.
Tickets are available via MATS event team