The annual MATS Group Conference is being held on 11th April at the Emerald Headingley Stadium in Leeds.
The conference focuses on promoting working at height and radio frequency safety.
Join us at the event where we will be exhibiting and demonstrating our latest innovations for the telecoms industry:
- New VANTAGE 4:1 pulley system for transferring a casualty onto a rescue system without cutting any connections. 4:1 mechanical advantage enables the rescuer to easily off weight a casualty from their suspension system and onto the rescue system.
- New DURA rope protector – double layered rope protector suitable for abrasive or blunt edges.
- Tool Tethers – for the attachment of hand tools, allowing the risk of dropped objects to be controlled effectively. The entire range is load tested and rated. Elasticated and retract by approximately 50% to help prevent tangling.
- EUROPA Plus – Premium multi adjustable harness for rigging and tower climbing professionals. Features front and rear attachment point for fall arrest and integral work position belt with large lumbar pad for high level comfort.
- KARI – new range of tough, waterproof kit bags for storage and hauling. Secure, roll top closure with extending straps for variable capacity. High strength, welded seams and reinforced base for extra wear resistance.
- TOWERPACK – 50m self contained rescue system for evacuation, lowering or recovery of a casualty by abseiling from tall structures. Features the advanced alloy POWERLOCK rescue descender, with secondary braking, variable friction and high load rating of 200kg.
Doors opens at 10 a.m. with an introduction to the MATS Group, followed by talks on human performance, the new MATS training standard, dropped objects and MEWPS.