NEW Product Innovations
heightec have recently released a range of innovative new products for height safety and rescue.
All our products are tested beyond the requirements of international standards and combine exceptional performance with superior strength and durability.
For more information on our new product innovations, click the links below:
- VORTEX lightweight wind turbine harness. High Load Rating – 140 kg. 20 kg SWL gear loops
- EGO multi-functional rope access descender
- NEON high load rated tower climbing and rigging harness
- VANTAGE 4:1 casualty transfer locking pulley with highly compressible sheath cover
- ELITE twin lanyards new compact absorber with removable cover, gives added protection but allows absorber to be easily inspected.
Our new products will be showcased at our upcoming events.
NEW Telecoms Training Courses
We have also recently launched two new courses for telecoms riggers.
The MATS Telecom Climber, Roof & RF Hazards, is a 4 day course aimed at new starters in the industry to give them skills needed for climbing towers and accessing flat roofs, including the use of all safety equipment and tower rescue kits. ARQIVA approved for Gateway access scheme. Course dates are available to book online.
Our new Use of Portable Abrasive Wheels half day course, includes pre-fit checks, mounting, pre-use checks and meets the regulations for Abrasive Wheels (1970) and PUWER (1998). This new course is arranged to order for groups. Please contact us on 01539 728866 for more information.