The unique design increases comfort and makes ascending easier and more efficient.
EXTOL harness features:
- Replaceable ascender
- Connection orientates ascender close to the chest
- Front and rear attachment points
- Large waist D-rings for multiple attachments
- High load rating 140kg
- Reinforced gear loops with 20kg SWL
- Folding side D-rings
- Integral workseat attachment points
- High lumbar support with shoulder, waist and leg padding
- SafeLock™ quick connect leg buckles
The SYNC is the first ever fully removable ascender offering the performance and security of a sewn in design.
SYNC chest ascender features:
- Offers the advantages of an integrated ascender but with the flexibility of being removable when required
- Secure, stable and comfortable – performs like part of the harness
- Sits tightly against the chest section for efficient ascending and supreme comfort
- Can be fitted and removed from the EXTOL harness quickly and without the need for any tools, simply remove the harness connector and unhook the SYNC
- Innovative attachment points secure ascender and reduce movement to an absolute minimum for optimum comfort and efficiency
Replaceable SYNC chest ascender increases usable lifespan.
Features X-Cam technology. Increased performance over traditional sharp tooth design
- Does not jam, even against knots
- Provides high degree of grip on ropes of varying condition including after rupture on sheath
- Cam doesn’t pluck rope, reducing rate of rope wear
- APEX integrated rope access harness, standard – Torso 65 – 90 cm. Waist 70 – 140 cm. Thigh 60 – 80 cm
- APEX integrated rope access harness, large – Torso 80 -105 cm. Waist 85 – 165 cm. Thigh 60 – 100 cm
Work at Height First Aid Pack – portable kit for use on high structures. Compliant with BS8599-1:2019. Can be attached to harness for easy transport. Contained in rucksack style case, with prominent reflective markings, zip around opening and a robust carry handle with attachment loop for clipping to a harness.
Commodity Code: 6307909899
Country of Origin: UK