The APEX integrated rope access harness is the only harness offering an integrated yet replaceable chest ascender.
The unique design increases comfort and makes ascending easier and more efficient.
EXTOL harness features:
- Replaceable ascender
- Connection orientates ascender close to the chest
- Front and rear attachment points
- Large waist D-rings for multiple attachments
- High load rating 140kg
- Reinforced gear loops with 20kg SWL
- Folding side D-rings
- Integral workseat attachment points
- High lumbar support with shoulder, waist and leg padding
- SafeLock™ quick connect leg buckles
The SYNC is the first ever fully removable ascender offering the performance and security of a sewn in design.
SYNC chest ascender features:
- Offers the advantages of an integrated ascender but with the flexibility of being removable when required
- Secure, stable and comfortable – performs like part of the harness
- Sits tightly against the chest section for efficient ascending and supreme comfort
- Can be fitted and removed from the EXTOL harness quickly and without the need for any tools, simply remove the harness connector and unhook the SYNC
- Innovative attachment points secure ascender and reduce movement to an absolute minimum for optimum comfort and efficiency
Replaceable SYNC chest ascender increases usable lifespan.
Features X-Cam technology. Increased performance over traditional sharp tooth design
- Does not jam, even against knots
- Provides high degree of grip on ropes of varying condition including after rupture on sheath
- Cam doesn’t pluck rope, reducing rate of rope wear
Harness size options: standard or large.
Commodity Code: 6307909899
Country of Origin: UK