The VECTOR fall arrest device is designed for used on a vertical rope and for work restraint when used on level or sloping ground.
Designed to be used on 10.5-11.0 mm diameter low stretch rope the VECTOR moves up and down freely with the user, allowing a high degree of flexibility whilst working.
Satisfies requirements of both EN 353-2 (vertical fall arrest) and EN358 (work positioning) standards.
- Multi-functional – fall arrest, work positioning
- Can be loaded onto the rope at any point
- Moves freely up and down the vertical line
- Self-locking cam
- Supremely simple to use
- Easy to inspect and maintain – all component parts are visable
- Individually marked for traceability
- Anodised aluminium and stainless steel construction
For maximum ease of movement and safety, we recommend attachment of VECTOR fall arrest device with a short extension link (e.g. 35 cm including connectors).
Please not this device is not designed for two person loads and is therefore not suitable for rope access. Please see the QUANTUM – high performance rope access back-up device for two person rescue.