The CYCLONE is a heavy duty hauling pulley with a locking cam and has been specifically designed for technicians to aid hauling of equipment and materials.
The CYCLONE has been specifically designed for technicians to aid hauling of equipment and materials.
X-Cam has a more advanced tooth design than traditional cams and is more suitable for industrial applications as it does not pluck the rope, so reducing rate of rope wear.
At home onshore or offshore as the low friction integrated nylon pulley wheel and stainless body afford high strength and high corrosion resistance in even the most demanding of environments.
CYCLONE Hauling Pulley Additional Features:
- Simple, clean design for ease of rigging.
- Low friction integral pulley wheel.
- Unique ‘X Cam’ locking mechanism.
- Does not jam, even against knots.
- Provides high degree of grip on ropes of varying condition including rupture of the sheath.
- 100 kg safe working load.
The alloy CYCLONE locking pulley is available as a part the complete Basic Lifting Kit (Ref: WK52). This simple SWL Lifting Kit is designed to lift small to medium size loads and is ideally suited to the renewables, construction and telecoms industries. Includes all the components required to lift small loads:
- Specialist CYCLONE locking pulley
- 10.5 mm – 11.0 mm diameter rope
- Sewn terminations for safety & strength
- Double-locking large hook for ease of load attachment
- Storage bag for protection
- Protected sling
- Karabiner to attach to anchor points
Lengths available: 25 m, 50 m or 100 m
Available as an optional extra: 150 kg SWL lifting bag
For use with 10.5 mm to 11.0 mm diameter rope.
NB: Not certified for lifting persons.
Also available in light weight aluminium construction. Please see Cyclone heavy duty hauling pulley – alloy (P201).
X-Cam™ design gives increased performance over traditional sharp tooth design
- Cam exerts considerable grip on rope after sheath has broken
- Cam doesn’t pluck rope
- Easy to remove from rope if accidentally jammed into knot