The CYCLONE locking pulley is a heavy-duty pulley for hauling with a locking cam and has been specifically designed for technicians to aid hauling of equipment and materials.
The CYCLONE is at home onshore or offshore as the low friction nylon pulley wheel and stainless body afford high strength and high corrosion resistance in even the most demanding of environments.
CYCLONE Locking Pulley Additional Features:
- Simple, clean design for ease of rigging.
- Low friction integral pulley wheel.
- Unique ‘X Cam’ locking mechanism
- 100 kg working load
The alloy CYCLONE locking pulley is available as a part the complete Basic Lifting Kit (Ref: WK52). This simple SWL Lifting Kit is designed to lift small to medium size loads and is ideally suited to the renewables, construction and telecoms industries. Includes all the components required to lift small loads:
- Specialist CYCLONE locking pulley (Ref: P20)
- 10.5 mm – 11.0 mm diameter rope
- Sewn terminations for safety & strength
- Double-locking large hook for ease of load attachment
- Storage bag for protection
- Protected sling
- Karabiner to attach to anchor points
Lengths available: 25 m, 50 m or 100 m
Available as an optional extra: 150 kg SWL lifting bag
For use with 10.5 mm to 11.0 mm diameter rope.
NB: Not certified for lifting persons.
Also available in light weight aluminium construction. Please see Cyclone heavy duty locking pulley – alloy (P201).