This simple SWL Basic Lifting Kit is designed to lift small to medium size loads and is ideally suited to the renewables, construction and telecoms industries.
The basic lifting kit contains the following specialist products:
CYCLONE alloy hauling pulley has been specifically designed for technicians to aid hauling of equipment and materials.
Alloy rescue pulley is a lightweight, compact fixed cheek pulley for general or personal use.
Comes complete with our versatile KARI transport bag. heightec’s new KARI bag range is tough, waterproof and suitable for storage and hauling. Designed specifically for work at height and rescue, the KARI transport bag range brings all the features of traditional dry bags but with increased protection. Different styles available for different functions – personal kits, rescue systems, rope, tool bags etc. View the full range here.
- Specialist CYCLONE hauling X-Cam pulley
- Alloy Rescue Pulley, 5cm
- 11 mm diameter rope with sewn terminations for safety & strength
- Double-locking large hook for ease of load attachment
- Durable KARI transport bags with shoulder straps and roll top closure (B30 – WLL 18 kg)
- 60 cm Protected sling x 2
- ASTRO Screwgate steel oval karabiner to attach to anchor points x2
- 25 m (WK52025) – KARI bag 30L WLL 18 kg
- 50 m (WK52050) – KARI bag 30L WLL 18 kg
- 100 m (WK52100) – KARI bag 50L WLL 18 kg
NB: Not certified for lifting persons.