Overhead Lines rescue system allows evacuation descent, remote rescue by lowering or raising and snatch rescue.
Designed and tested for a two person load.
Packed and assembled ready for use.
Can recover a suspended person from almost any fall protection system by lowering and lifting.
POWERLOCK descender can pay rope out but lock when a load is applied. Hook can attach to D ring or harness shoulder strap if needed. Hauling device gives 3:1 mechanical advantage for lifting. System can change from raise to lower and vice versa whilst the casualty is suspended.
• Does not require the rescuer to be part of the system
• Able to raise a casualty over an edge or hand rail
• Requires only one quarter of the rope used by competing designs.
• Telescopic pole can reach to the length of 3.3m
Descent and snatch rescue:
POWERLOCK descender CE approved with 200kg has also passed EN12841C dynamic (drop) test with 275kg. Can also be used as a lowering device. Locks if the handle is released or pulled too hard, preventing uncontrolled descent. The rope can be removed and re-threaded for multiple or repeat lowering operations.
Pre rigged pick off sling including safety shears. Shears can easily cut a loaded rope or lanyard but help prevent injuries to the user and are attached via cord to prevent them being dropped.
- POWERLOCK descender
- Locking extendable rescue pole which allows immediate connection to a person hanging suspended after a fall.
- HURRICANE pulley hauling device – provides mechanical advantage to raise a load or deviate a rope
- Snatch Rescue attachment with shears
- Pully with sling
- Reach pole and hook
- Rope: 75m
- Anchor strop
- Kit bag