Overhead Lines rescue system allows evacuation descent, remote rescue by lowering or raising and snatch rescue.
Designed and tested for a two person load.
Packed and assembled ready for use.
Can recover a suspended person from almost any fall protection system by lowering and lifting.
POWERLOCK descender can pay rope out but lock when a load is applied. Hook can attach to D ring or harness shoulder strap if needed. Hauling device gives 3:1 mechanical advantage for lifting. System can change from raise to lower and vice versa whilst the casualty is suspended.
• Does not require the rescuer to be part of the system
• Able to raise a casualty over an edge or hand rail
• Requires only one quarter of the rope used by competing designs.
• Telescopic pole can reach to the length of 3.5 m
Descent and snatch rescue:
POWERLOCK descender CE approved with 200 kg has also passed EN12841C dynamic (drop) test with 275 kg. Can also be used as a lowering device. Locks if the handle is released or pulled too hard, preventing uncontrolled descent. The rope can be removed and re-threaded for multiple or repeat lowering operations.
Pre-rigged pick off sling including safety shears. Shears can easily cut a loaded rope or lanyard but help prevent injuries to the user and are attached via cord to prevent them being dropped.
The Rescue system also features the KARI 50 (B50) – from heightec’s new KARI range of tough, waterproof kit bags for storage and hauling. Designed specifically for work at height and rescue, the KARI transport bag range brings all the features of traditional dry bags but with increased protection. Different styles available for different functions – personal kits, rescue systems, rope, tool bags etc. View the full range here.
- POWERLOCK descender
- Locking extendable rescue pole which allows immediate connection to a person hanging suspended after a fall.
- HURRICANE pulley hauling device – provides mechanical advantage to raise a load or deviate a rope
- Snatch Rescue attachment with shears
- Pulley with sling
- Reach pole and hook
- Rope: 75m
- Anchor strop
- KARI 50 Kit bag