The RescuePack is the most simple yet versatile award winning self contained dedicated fall arrest rescue system available. Designed to recover a suspended person from almost any fall protection system by lowering or lifting.
RescuePack delivers a mechanical advantage for lifting of around 3:1 by the use of the stainless steel HURRICANE. Rope device can pay rope out but lock when a load is applied. Hook can attach to D ring or harness shoulder strap if needed.
Telescopic pole extends for 3.5 m to reach a casualty on an extended energy absorbing lanyard. The modified scaffold hook features a smooth modified gate profile to prevent snagging and ensures correct attachment to the casualty.
This fall arrest rescue system can be used in very constricted space and does not need anchor points to be placed in specific positions.
RescuePack contents include:
QUADRA rescue life-lining and back-up device has four different functions:
- Life-lining – controlling a safety line attached to a rescuer
- Lowering – remotely controlling a load
- Hauling – self-locking load raising
- Descending – self lowering of operator
HURRICANE pulley mechanism can be placed on the rope at any point for recovery.
- Unique, patented product available only from heightec.
- Alloy locking pulley for reliability and durability.
- Special cam X-Cam design is specifically for industrial or professional use and offers immediate purchase on the rope whilst minimising the potential for rope damage.
- The simplicity and compactness of the HURRICANE compared with other traditional systems is a major advantage in allowing non-experts to achieve the lifting of a suspended casualty.
- It is the only product to allow intuitive assembly of such a system. It can be attached at any point along the rope, even if it is loaded and the lifting system can be remote from the casualty, reducing the amount of rope required by 70%.
The Rescue system also features the KARI 50 (B50) – from heightec’s KARI range of tough, waterproof kit bags for storage and hauling. Designed specifically for work at height and rescue, the KARI transport bag range brings all the features of traditional dry bags but with increased protection. Different styles available for different functions – personal kits, rescue systems, rope, tool bags etc. View the full range here.
- HURRICANE Pulley
- QUADRA rope device
- Rescue reach pole
- Non-release hook
- Anchor sling, protected
- Rescue Shears
- Rope, 25 m or 50 m
- KARI 50 transport bag – WLL 18 kg, with shoulder straps and roll top closure
- WK32 Unassembled RescuePack 25m
- WK32A Pre-assembled RescuePack 25m
- WK32050 Unassembled RescuePack 50m
- WK32050A Pre-assembled RescuePack 50m
Commodity Code: N/A
Country of Origin: UK