Riggers kit overhead lines accommodates the wide range of techniques used when climbing tower legs, traversing arms, descending ladders and maintaining work positions.
The EUROPA is a high quality harness with a proven record in the OHL sector. The padding provides comfort and support, leg buckles allow rapid fitting and there is no rear chest strap to wear away between conductors.
The ELITE twin lanyard has large pear and step-bolt connectors on both choking legs.
The VECTOR and anchor line provides effective protection for vertical routes.
The PIRANHA work positioning lanyard is also included.
This work kit also includes the DUON-Air technical safety helmet. This allows for:
- total compliance for complex environments with changing hazards
- full adaptability with configurable chinstrap and vents
- exceptional fit and stability with a unique adjustment system
- complete versatility; compatible with a full range of accessories.
- EUROPA linesman full body harness
- VECTOR fall arrest & work positioning device
- ELITE twin energy absorbing lanyard with pear & step bolts
- PIRANHA adjuster for positioning or restraint
- DUON helmet
- ALTO Karabiner Alloy triple action
- Durable 15L KARI 15 (WLL 7kg)
All work kits come complete with our versatile KARI transport bag (B15 – WLL 7kg). heightec’s new KARI bag range is tough, waterproof and suitable for storage and hauling. Designed specifically for work at height and rescue, the KARI transport bag range brings all the features of traditional dry bags but with increased protection. Different styles available for different functions – personal kits, rescue systems, rope, tool bags etc. View the full range here.