ROTOR WTG Rescue System has been configured to meet the exacting requirements of the renewables sector.
The ROTOR rescue system is fully rated for 2 person descent and sealed in a barrel for corrosion resistance meaning it can be safely stored on site.
At the core of the wind turbine rescue system is the ROTOR rescue and evacuation descender, an intuitive device which allows self-evacuation automatically limited maximum descent speed or controlled lowering or raising of a casualty. The ROTOR can control rope speed in either direction, meaning that repeated descents can be carried out in quick succession.
High rated load with long descent distance:
Load Max. descent distance Descent speed
140 kg 4500 m 0.7 m/s
200 kg 500 m 1.0 m/s
250 kg 220 m 1.7 m/s
The ROTOR can also lift in either direction using the ratchet handle supplied. With the locking mechanism engaged the load is held if the handle is released. The ROTOR can change from lift to lower (and vice versa) at any point whilst under load.
ROTOR WTG rescue system also includes edge protector – constructed of durable stainless steel for corrosion resistance for exposed locations.
The rescue system is supplied in a robust protective case.
- ROTOR descender roped (includes ratchet handle)
- COMPACT ascender
- Pulley, 5 cm
- Anchor strops 7 mm, steel, 1 m
- Sling, nylon, protected 60 cm
- Edge protector, stainless steel
- Protective barrel
Lengths available: in 50 m, 60 m, 100 m lengths
Weights: 11.6 kg, 12.3 kg, 15.1 kg, respectively
- ROTOR WTG ProSeal Rescue System – for self evacuation or recovery of a casualty from tall structures, including wind turbines. Hermetically sealed giving a 10 year lifespan with supremely simple inspection process.
- ROTOR WTG ProSeal Rescue System in Aluminium Case – for self evacuation or recovery of a casualty from tall structures, including wind turbines. Hermetically sealed giving a 10 year lifespan with supremely simple inspection process.
- Work at Height First Aid Pack – portable kit for use on high structures. Compliant with BS8599-1:2019. Can be attached to harness for easy transport. Contained in rucksack style case, with prominent reflective markings, zip around opening and a robust carry handle with attachment loop for clipping to a harness.
Patented GB 2 515 341
Commodity Code: N/A
Country of Origin: UK