Tectra winch rope is specially designed for use in a wide range of situations and with modern rope devices.
Tectra™ is a new generation of low stretch kernmantel rope. The tightly woven polyester sheath protects the core from UV light, cutting, dirt and abrasion.
heightec’s winch rope is approved to the machinery directive.
Minimum breaking strength 35 kN.
NB: Price is per metre. Rope is not supplied with terminations.
heightec’s TECTRA™ ropes are specially designed for use in modern rope devices and can be effectively protected by heightec’s range of rope protectors:
- GRATEMATE GRN rope protector for metal or composite grating (MR63)
- SENTINEL Chainmail Rope Protector (MR705)
- SENTINEL Rope Protector Cover – offers additional protection when used against painted or high gloss surfaces (MR705P)
- SENTINEL Chainmail Rope Protector with Fabric Cover (MR715)
- CASCADE Edge Protector (MR75)
- DURA Heavy Duty Rope Protector (MR80)
- TORRENT Edge Pad (MR85). Multi layered edge pad. Inner padded layer protects against abrasion and smooths rough edges e.g. stone or concrete.
- Mantle (MRP05/MRP10). Canvas rope protector suitable for abrasive blunt edges.
Commodity Code: 5607501190
Country of Origin: UK