The EUROPA Plus tower climbing riggers harness has a full range of features including the quick connect legs which allow for ease and speed of donning. This harness is designed specifically as a utilities harness for the professional rigger and climber.
The EUROPA plus also features front and rear attachment points which are suitable for fall arrest.
The harness structure ensures good fit with maximum comfort and security for the user.
Chest plates align the webbing to give the optimum fit whilst the hip section is articulated to give freedom of movement.
Ergonomically designed work positioning belt has larger lumbar pad for high level comfort and support during positioning.
Side D-rings stay in place for ease of attachment but can be folded discreetly out of the way when not required.
Quick connect leg and waist buckles make fitting fast and easy. As the buckles do not need to be slackened to remove the harness readjustment is not required every time it is worn.
Shoulder buckles allow quick and easy adjustment with one hand
- H23Q EUROPA Plus quick connect – Torso 95 – 125 cm. Thigh 65 – 95 cm. Waist 80 – 125 cm
- H23 EUROPA standard – Torso 95 – 125 cm. Thigh 65 – 95 cm. Waist 80 – 125 cm
- H23L EUROPA large – Torso 115 – 150 cm. Thigh 65 -120 cm. Waist 95 – 150 cm
EUROPA – Plus Quick Connect Tower Climbing Riggers Harness, Large (H23Q)
EUROPA – Tower Climbing Riggers Harness (H23)
EUROPA – Tower Climbing Riggers harness, Large (H23L)
EUROPA – Linesman Harness (H23QE)
EUROPA – Linesman Harness, Large (H23QEL)
The EUROPA Linesman version (H23QE) includes these additional features:
- Extension to rear attachment point
- Shoulder padding
- Equipment suspension rings on belt
- Additional leg strap protection