The Industrial Climber course is intended to give initial knowledge for persons who will be expected to work within a defined safe system of work.
This Industrial Climbing and Rigging training course is for individuals and companies working within telecommunications industry. In particular those required to climb and rig antenna systems.
Comprehensive industrial climbing and rigging course providing a balance between information provided and the practical skills enforced.
Over a five day period, this course covers several module areas.
Course elements covered include:
- Industrial climbing – work at height foundation and emergency and tower rescue procedures*
- Advanced climbing techniques (ladder and structure)
- Roof Safety*
- RF (Radio Frequency) Hazards*
- Rigging and Light Lifting*
Practical skills covered in this course include:
- Safe use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Proper execution of simulated work task
- Competent rescue of a casualty from a structure – including lowering of a casualty and competent rescue of a casualty.
- Ensuring the safety of trainees and others
- Use of SWL (Safe Working Load) WLL (Working Load Limit) safe systems for lifting
- Demonstration of rooftop hazards
- RF hazard awareness overview
This course is groups only bookings. Please call us for details.
Safety footwear required for all practical sessions.
*Tower Climbing and Rescue, Rigging & Light Lifting and Roof Safety & RF Hazards are ARQIVA Gateway approved elements for access to their Gateway scheme.
Course costs include EUSR registration fee and EUSR Virtual Card. In order to access their virtual card, participants must download the ‘Vircarda’ app on their mobile phone (either Android or Apple). More details are available from EUSR website.