During the ISO Rope Access Supervisor Revalidation course, detailed knowledge of applicable legislation, competence in inspection and care of equipment, casualty care, risk assessment and method statements and site management requirements are covered.
Practical content includes requirements of ISO/WD 22846-2. A full range of technical and/or complex access and rigging techniques, including fall protection methods, advanced rescue, lead climbing and application of pulley systems will be covered during this revalidation course.
This course is designed for candidates with significant experience who wish to develop additional skills to allow them to supervise.
- Ensure all personnel, supervision and work equipment are appropriate.
- Rescue – plan for any rescue for a particular work situation.
- Implement procedures for selection, inspection and care of all equipment.
- Have a general understanding of legal requirements.
- Complete thorough risk assessments on site.
- Properly manage all access and work equipment on site.
- Manage rescue for a specified work site.
- Supervise rigging of ropes.
- Implement method statement set out by manager.
- Pass a re-anchor (re-belay)
- Aid climbing
- Use of pulleys
- Passing a knot
- Advanced rigging (re-anchors, traverses etc)
- Rescue of casualty in ascent
- Rescue remote casualty by lifting
- Complex rescue participation
Safety footwear required for all practical sessions.
15% off equipment online for training candidates. Once you have successfully completed a heightec training course, you will be issued with your electronic certificate together with a discount code which can then be applied at the checkout when you shop on our web. View our height safety & rescue equipment.
Read our FAQ on IRATA & ISO Rope Access Training.