heightec will be exhibiting at a number of upcoming events this year.
Our technical team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about our UK manufactured height safety and rescue gear or our portfolio of training courses.
We will be showcasing and demonstrating a number of our new innovations and upcoming product releases at:
- RUK Global Offshore Wind: 14 – 15 June, Excel London, the UK’s largest meeting place for the global offshore wind industry. Stand J51
- SPE Offshore Europe: 5 – 8 September, P&J Live Aberdeen, showcasing new products and training for offshore wind. Stand 1G45
- Wind Energy Trade Show: 11 – 12 October, Sports Ireland Campus Dublin, Ireland’s exciting new event for onshore and offshore renewables. Stand D12 & D13 in partnership with ASL Training.
- OWNE Offshore Wind North East: 8 – 9 November, Beacon of Light Sunderland, discussing height safety and rescue for renewables in the north east. Stand D03
- Mast & Tower Safety Group MATS Conference: 27 September, Coventry Building Society Arena, focusing on safety & security within the telecoms industry.
heightec has over 25 years’ experience providing technical equipment and specialist training to the height safety and rescue industry.
If you would like to arrange a meeting with our team at any of our upcoming events please contact us.