- TRAINING CANDIDATE – PRE COURSE INFORMATION
- Medical Fitness Statement
- COVID-19 Candidate Health Statement
- COVID-19 Policy on Training Adjustments
- Training Booking Terms and Conditions
- Understanding Work at Height
- The hierarchy of Acts, Regulation, ACoPs, Guidance (HSGs and INDGs)
Location Maps & Suggested Accommodation
- Aberdeen – Map, Accommodation
- Birmingham – Map, Accommodation
- Kendal – Map, Accommodation
- Kelvedon – Map, Accommodation
- Leeds – Map, Accommodation
- London – Map, Accommodation
- WINDA ID -What is it and Why is it Essential for Global Wind Organisation (GWO) courses?
- Which Courses Do I Need to Access a Wind Turbine?
- ISO vs IRATA Rope Access
- Can IRATA L1 Technicians Carry out Work Without a L2 or 3?
- What is rope access?
- What’s the differences between IRATA and BS 7985?
- In what legislation is the distinction made in requirement for two ropes (planned rescue) and one rope (unplanned rescue)?