Mast & Tower Safety Group Conference – Wednesday 27th September 2023, Coventry Building Society Arena
Focus – Promoting Work at Height & Radio Frequency Safety within the Telecoms Industry
heightec will once again be exhibiting at the 2023 MATS Mast & Tower Safety Group Conference in Coventry. We will be showcasing a number of products designed for the telecoms industry, including:
- ProSeal – The ultimate storage solution for mission-critical equipment. Gives a maximum 20 year lifespan* with supremely simple inspection process. Protects against degradation prolonging the life of the equipment. Designed specifically for our rescue systems and CHRYSALIS rescue stretcher.
- HELIX Climbers Harness – for all genders and sizes. A uniquely designed lightweight solution that prioritises comfort, fit and function, fitting both men and women. Nine points of adjustment ensure an exceptional fit in shoulder, waist, leg, hip and back ensuring symmetry, perfect for extended use
- TowerPack Pro Tower Rescue System – a self contained rescue kit including the VANTAGE pulley system to perform snatch or pick-off rescues. Suitable for both no-cut (lift) and conventional cut rescue methods.
- Work at Height First Aid Pack – portable kit for use on high structures. Compliant with BS8599-1:2019. Can be attached to harness for easy transport. Contained in rucksack style case, with prominent reflective markings, zip around opening and a robust carry handle with attachment loop for clipping to a harness.
- Work at Height Critical Injury Pack – Portable kit for the treatment of severe or life threatening blood loss. Can be attached to harness for easy transport. A critical injury pack is now specified as part of the recommended first aid provision for all high risk environments under the Mast & Tower Safety Group (MATS) First Aid For Working At Height Guidance (GN-009).
Visit us in Coventry where our Technical Manager and Height Safety Supervisor will be on hand to discuss your specific equipment and training requirements.
The programme of events will be available soon.
For more details on the conference, contact the MATS event team