General Product Information
- DUON Helmet Inspection document
- Impact Forces
- TORNADO infographic (Feb 2018)
- Choosing PPE
- COVID-19 Cleaning & Disinfecting Advice
- What’s the lifetime of textile products?
- How often should I inspect my kit?
- Falling Object Protection – How Can I Manage the risk?
- How do I measure for a full body harness?
- How often should personal fall protection be inspected?
- Can I clip the second leg of a twin-tailed energy absorbing lanyard to my harness?
- How will certain chemicals affect the textile in my PPE?
- Could you provide evidence to show the origin of the 6kN maximum arrest force for fall protection devices?
- If the fall arrest lanyard user instruction states: “Always ensure there is sufficient fall clearance below worker, 7.0m minimum is recommended for 2.0m lanyards”, how can they be used to climb the first 7m of any climb?