The new HELIX climbers harness features a unique design prioritising comfort, fit and function for an unrivalled range of user sizes. The HELIX is gender-inclusive, meaning it can be adjusted to fit both male and female body types.
- Uniquely tailored to accommodate all body types with nine points of adjustment ensure an exceptional fit in shoulder, waist, leg, hip and back ensuring symmetry, perfect for extended use.
- Breathable low profile back panel, padded waist and leg pads provide support and protection when climbing.
- Lightweight back panel helps hold the harness in shape, protects the webbing beneath, reduces tangling and aids orientation when fitting, whilst still enabling access for inspection.
- Padded waist belt provides support and is fitted with two side D’s for work positioning. Side D’s can be folded back to reduce snagging when not in use.
Gear loops are positioned to reduce snagging risks when climbing and provide easy access, management and organisation of tools.
- Retainers on strap ends allow excess webbing to be stowed away, neatly and easily.
- Versatile front attachment point allows for sliders, inertia reels and fall arrest lanyards. Textile chest loops are highly visible for easy location in emergencies. The low profile design aligns webbing and reduces bulk, ensuring a precise fit for maximum comfort and security. Sliding leg comfort pads enable ideal positioning.
- High rear attachment point is positioned at the nape of the neck above the contoured shoulder pad to eliminate discomfort when climbing. This high point ensures a more vertical orientation of the casualty when lowering during rescue and reduces risk of interference with ladder rungs.
Lanyard Parking Points:
- Integrated shoulder parking/tear-away points allow lanyards to be stowed when not in use, yet break free in a fall, preventing issues from incorrect loading and lanyard shock absorbers being bypassed. These are positioned on the shoulder pads to avoid the trip hazard associated with longer lanyards.
- SafeLock™ quick connect leg, waist and chest buckles make fitting fast, easy and precise. Quick connect buckles also allow the harness to be removed without the need for re-adjustment.
Size Torso Waist Thigh
Standard 65-115cm 70-130cm 45-80cm
Large 70-135cm 90-160cm 45-100cm
The HELIX climbers harness complies with Siemens PPE requirements PRO-13838 Ap1.
Available in our Wind Turbine Climbers Kits:
- WTG Wind Turbine Climber Kit HELIX – International includes our ELITE ANSI Twin Lanyards with alloy locking connectors with 60 mm opening and 16 kN cross gate strength. Specifically designed to minimise the consequences of a fall that side loads the connectors.
- WTG Wind Turbine Climber Kit – HELIX features our ELITE Twin lanyards with scaffold hook connectors.
You may also like:
DUON-Air technical safety helmet is the first helmet to offer dual switchable conformity EN 397 – Industrial & EN 12492 Climbing. The DUON features a unique chinstrap buckle with variable fastening strength, allowing wearers to be fully compliant in complex environments containing different and changing hazards.
ROTOR WTG ProSeal Rescue System the ultimate storage solution for mission-critical equipment. Hermetically sealed giving a 10 year lifespan with supremely simple inspection process.
ROTOR WTG ProSeal Rescue System in Aluminium Case the ultimate storage solution for mission-critical equipment. Supplied in an aluminium case.
Work at Height First Aid Pack – portable kit for use on high structures. Compliant with BS8599-1:2019. Can be attached to harness for easy transport. Contained in rucksack style case, with prominent reflective markings, zip around opening and a robust carry handle with attachment loop for clipping to a harness.
Commodity Code: 6307909899
Country of Origin: UK