Our Work at Height in Entertainment Industry – Revalidation course reviews a range of skills needed for accessing and working on stage structures, including the use of both fall protection and work positioning equipment.
For technicians in the entertainment industry who are required to work at height on fixed or temporary structures such as lattice structures, platforms and lighting rigs.
Rescue after a fall is also revalidated as part of this Work at Height in Entertainment Industry – Revalidation course.
Our Work at Height in the Entertainment Industry course covers:
- Selection, care and maintenance of equipment.
- Climbing techniques, ladders and structures.
- Restraint, work positioning, fall arrest systems.
- Emergency procedures
- Rescue after a fall
The practical skills covered in this course include:
- Safe use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Competent rescue of a casualty from a structure
- lowering of a casualty
- competent rescue of a casualty after a fall
- Ensuring safety of self and all others
Candidates are required to have an in date Work at Height in the Entertainment Industry (Course Ref: TTS9U) certificate or, alternatively, both Use of Fall Protection Equipment (Course Ref: TFP4UE) and Rescue After a Fall (Course Ref: TRE2UE) certificates.
This one day training course revalidates the Work at Height in the Entertainment Industry (Course Ref: TTS9U) certificate for three years.