Our new rescue system is a self contained tower rescue kit, featuring the VANTAGE pulley system for trained persons to perform snatch or pick-off rescues. Suitable for both no-cut (lift) and conventional cut rescue methods.
Includes the advanced POWERLOCK rescue descender CE approved, with secondary braking, variable friction and high load rating of 200 kg. The POWERLOCK can be used as a lowering device and the rope can be removed and re-threaded for multiple or repeat lowering operations. The device features an over lock to prevent accidental descent and has a large and easy to use handle that will stop the descent if pulled too hard giving a safe descent.
heightec’s VANTAGE 1.5m casualty rescue pulley system is a core component and removes the need to cut casualty attachment. The VANTAGE pulley is extremely simple and intuitive to operate and offers a strong, light, tangle free method of lifting and transferring a casualty.
The TowerPack Pro tower rescue system is designed and tested for a two person load.
The pick off sling and safety shears enable the traditional cut style rescue method. The safety shears can easily cut a loaded rope or lanyard but help prevent injuries to the user and are attached via cord to prevent them being dropped.
- VANTAGE casualty pulley system 1.5m
- POWERLOCK rescue descender
- Tectra Rope 11 mm, terminated
- Sewn protected sling, 120 cm
- Safety shears with cord and pouch
- ALTO & ASTRA karabiners
- KARI 30 transport bag, WLL 18 kg, 30 L with roll top closure.
- WK37050 Unassembled TowerPack Pro 50m
- WK37050A Pre-assembled TowerPack Pro 50m
- WK37100 Unassembled TowerPack Pro 100m
- WK37100A Pre-assembled TowerPack Pro 100m
Also available: TowerPack Rescue System without VANTAGE
Manufactured in the UK by heightec.