The AURA modular rope access system features the CORONA chest harness, ECLIPSE sit harness and SYNC removable chest ascender.
CORONA chest harness features:
- Removable chest ascender
- Connection orientates ascender close to the chest
- Front and rear attachment points
- Shoulder padding
ECLIPSE sit harness features:
- Large waist D-rings for multiple attachments
- Reinforced gear loops with 20kg SWL
- Folding side D-rings
- Integral workseat attachment points
- High lumbar support with shoulder, waist and leg padding
- SafeLock™ quick connect leg buckles
The SYNC is the first ever fully removable ascender offering the performance and security of a sewn in design.
SYNC chest ascender features:
- Offers the advantages of an integrated ascender but with the flexibility of being removable when required
- Secure, stable and comfortable – performs like part of the harness
- Sits tightly against the chest section for efficient ascending and supreme comfort
- Can be fitted and removed from the EXTOL harness quickly and without the need for any tools, simply remove the harness connector and unhook the SYNC
- Innovative attachment points secure ascender and reduce movement to an absolute minimum for optimum comfort and efficiency
Replaceable SYNC chest ascender increases usable lifespan.
Features X-Cam technology. Increased performance over traditional sharp tooth design
- Does not jam, even against knots
- Provides high degree of grip on ropes of varying condition including after rupture on sheath
- Cam doesn’t pluck rope, reducing rate of rope wear
The AURA modular rope access system offers the performance and features of the APEX integrated rope access harness but in modular form.
Work at Height First Aid Pack – portable kit for use on high structures. Compliant with BS8599-1:2019. Can be attached to harness for easy transport. Contained in rucksack style case, with prominent reflective markings, zip around opening and a robust carry handle with attachment loop for clipping to a harness.
Commodity Code: 6307909899
Country of Origin: UK