FLEXOR energy absorbing twin lanyard with elasticated lanyard legs for reduced stowage and leg length.
FLEXOR allows continuous connection to a ladder or structure when climbing masts and towers without the risk of entanglement. The retracted length, when not under load, reduces snag risk, improving safety and enabling longer lanyards to be used.
Elasticated lanyard section will reduce to a third of its extended length (see dimensions below) and is fitted with tri-act and scaffold hook terminations. The large central ring provides parking point for unused leg and prevents issues caused by 3 way loading.
Absorber will not deploy at force less than 200 kg. Minimum strength 1500 kg after deployment. The energy absorber has a durable cover which can be peeled back to allow absorber inspection.
- Retracted length: 100/120 cm
- Extended length: 155/180 cm
Unique serial ID number allows easy management of equipment.
Approved for users up to 140 kg.
Compatible with specific rope grabs for rescue.
Commodity Code: 6307909899
Country of Origin: UK
- ELITE twin lanyards – constructed with our patented high twist rope and have an integral suspension intolerance relief footloop that deploys automatically in the event of a fall.
- Work at Height First Aid Pack – portable kit for use on high structures. Compliant with BS8599-1:2019. Can be attached to harness for easy transport.
- DUON Air helmet with dual conformity and 7 points of adjustment, providing exceptional fit, stability and comfort.