ECLIPSE sit harness for rope access compatible with CORONA chest harness to give an EN 361 harness.
The large ring allows easy attachment of descenders, lanyards and cows tails, reduces bulk at the front of the harness. Also suitable for rescue loads.
The ECLIPSE sit rope access harness also features high lumbar support for optimum comfort.
Padded leg loops improves comfort and reduces fatigue.
The waist pad is fitted with two folding side D’s for work positioning and fold away discreetly.
Elastic keepers stow webbing tails away from hazards.
The gear loops are lightweight, durable and accessible. 20 kg SWL.
ID labels have extended life and are not prone to snagging.
High load rating 140 kg.
SafeLock™ quick connect leg, waist and chest buckles make fitting fast and easy. Quick connect buckles also allows the harness to be removed without the need for re-adjustment.
SYNC chest ascender – the first ever full removable ascender offering the performance and security of a sewn in design.
The SYNC can be purchased separately, or with the ECLIPSE sit harness and CORONA chest harness, forming the AURA modular system.
SYNC chest ascender features:
- Offers the advantages of an integrated ascender but with the flexibility of being removable when required
- Performs as part of the harness
- Sits tightly against the chest section for efficient ascending and supreme comfort
- Can be fitted and removed from the EXTOL harness quickly and without the need for any tools.
- Innovative attachment points secure ascender and reduce movement to an absolute minimum
Replaceable SYNC chest ascender increases usable lifespan.
Commodity Code: 6307909899
Country of Origin: UK