EXTOL rope access harness for use with SYNC integrated yet replaceable chest ascender.
The unique design increases comfort and makes ascending easier and more efficient.
The EXTOL harness features front and rear attachment points. The waist pad is fitted with large waist D ring and two folding side D’s for multiple attachments.
Integral workseat attachment points.
High lumbar support with shoulder, waist and leg padding for optimum comfort.
SafeLock™ quick connect leg buckles make fitting fast and easy. Quick connect buckles also allows the harness to be removed without the need for re-adjustment.
High load rating 140kg. 20kg SWL reinforced gear loops.
- H22Q EXTOL quick connect, standard – Torso 65 – 90 cm. Waist 70 – 140 cm. Thigh 60 – 80 cm
- H22QL EXTOL quick connect, large – Torso 80 – 105 cm. Waist 85 – 165 cm. Thigh 60 – 100 cm.
SYNC chest ascender – the first ever fully removable ascender offering the performance and security of a sewn in design.
SYNC chest ascender features:
- Offers the advantages of an integrated ascender but with the flexibility of being removable when required
- Performs as part of the harness
- Sits tightly against the chest section for efficient ascending and supreme comfort
- Can be fitted and removed from the EXTOL harness quickly and without the need for any tools.
- Innovative attachment points secure ascender and reduce movement to an absolute minimum
Replaceable SYNC chest ascender increases usable lifespan.
Components can be purchased separately or as part of the APEX rope access system.
Work at Height First Aid Pack – portable kit for use on high structures. Compliant with BS8599-1:2019. Can be attached to harness for easy transport. Contained in rucksack style case, with prominent reflective markings, zip around opening and a robust carry handle with attachment loop for clipping to a harness.
Commodity Code: 6307909899
Country of Origin: UK