Rope Access Site Awareness course gives an overview of rope access operations and how the site should be managed when this activity is taking place.
ISO22846 part 1&2 is utilised to create a risk based approach to rope access operations.
The equipment and associated techniques are demonstrated showing good and bad practice.
The course reviews previous incidents to highlight areas of concern when managing the site, followed by rescue planning and implementation options.
Course elements covered include:
- ISO22846 part1&2 guidance
- Hierarchy of fall protection
- Safe Systems of Work in rope access operations
- Hazard recognition and assessment
- Planning the work task
- Rescue Planning
- Competence requirement within the teams
- Equipment requirement and suitability
- PPE inspection requirements and management of equipment
- Supervision of the operation
- Equipment used in rope access operations
- Rope access techniques
- Rescue techniques
15% off equipment online for training candidates. Once you have successfully completed a heightec training course, you will be issued with your electronic certificate together with a discount code which can then be applied at the checkout when you shop on our web. View our height safety & rescue equipment.