The CYCLONE is a heavy duty hauling pulley with locking cam for demanding environments.
Specifically designed for technicians to aid hauling of equipment and materials.
X-Cam has a more advanced tooth design than traditional cams and is more suitable for industrial applications as it does not pluck the rope, so reducing rate of rope wear.
CYCLONE Heavy Duty Hauling Pulley Additional Features:
- 50mm, low friction integrated pulley wheel
- Lightweight alloy construction
- Simple, clean design for ease of rigging.
- Low friction integral pulley wheel.
- Unique ‘X Cam’ locking mechanism.
- Does not jam, even against knots.
- Provides high degree of grip on ropes of varying condition including rupture of the sheath.
- 100 kg safe working load.
For use with 10.5 mm to 11.0 mm diameter rope.
NB: The CYCLONE is not certified for lifting persons.
The CYCLONE is a core component of heightec’s Basic Lifting Kit a complete lifting kit for hauling small to medium sized loads.
X-Cam™ design gives increased performance over traditional sharp tooth design
- Cam exerts considerable grip on rope after sheath has broken
- Cam doesn’t pluck rope
- Easy to remove from rope if accidentally jammed into knot
- Highly effective on angled ropes
Commodity Code: 7616999099
Country of Origin: UK