heightec’s Anchor Fixing & Testing training course explains the manufacturing requirements given in BS EN 795 including information on the various classes of permanent anchors.
The practical sessions allow the fixing of various types of resin, through fixing and expansion anchors, together with methods of testing as defined in BS 7883.
Anchor Fixing & Testing Training Course elements covered include:
- Relevant legislation – BS 7883, EN 795
- Common substrate types
- Commercially available anchors
- Specification of fixing substrate
- Anchor type selection
- Hole depths and edge distances
- Safe working methods during anchor installation
- Anchor fixing techniques
- Methods of testing the fixing
- Certification and record keeping
Practical skills covered in this course include:
- Drilling & cleaning a hole
- Installing a wide range of fixings into a base material
- Testing the strength of the fixing
Safety footwear is required for all practical training sessions.
heightec’s anchor fixing & testing course can be arranged to order for groups. Please call us for details.
The course certificate is valid for a three year period, after which participants will need to revalidate their training.
It is the participants/bookers responsibility to ensure that all relevant pre-requisites are met to attend this course and that the evidence is provided on the first day of the course e.g. in-date certificates for revalidation courses.
Failure to meet any of these pre-requisites may result in the participant being asked to leave the course. No refund will be given in this event.
15% discount – on completion of your training course you will receive voucher code giving you 15% off your next heightec equipment order online.