ENERGIS dynamic rope for lead climbing or personal lanyards or ‘cows’ tails’ in rope access.
Good fall arrest performance.
ENERGIS dynamic rope has Kernmantel construction.
Minimum Breaking Loads (MBL):
32 kN – unknotted
22 kN – sewn
18 kN – knotted
NB: Price is per metre and available in 1 m increments.
ENERGIS dynamic rope is part of heightec’s Rope Access Kit (WK22). The rope access work kit is ready to use straight out of the bag and contains the following components:
DUON-Air technical safety helmet (MH02O)
EXTOL full body harness – quick connect (H22Q)
SYNC chest ascender (D44)
PRISM descender (D31
QUANTUM back-up device (D26)
PULSAR ascender – right (D40) – left handed version available on request (D40L)
Accessory components include:
- Karabiners and screwlinks
- ENERGIS Dynamic rope 2 m length x 3 for cowstails
- Dyneema slings for short cowstail and QUANTUM lanyard
- Durable, weather resistant PVC 30 L KARI 30 (WLL 18 kg)
The DUON-Air technical safety helmet allows for:
- total compliance for complex environments with changing hazards
- full adaptability with configurable chinstrap and vents
- exceptional fit and stability with a unique adjustment system
- complete versatility; compatible with a full range of accessories
Commodity Code: 5607501190
Country of Origin: UK