The Riggers Tower Climbing kit is a versatile combination of equipment which allows for work positioning and fall arrest. It can be readily integrated into systems for rope access, rescue and evacuation.
The multi-functional AXON full body harness provides maximum support while still giving good freedom of movement. The shoulder strap configuration ensures good fit with maximum comfort and security. The sit harness configuration allows the user to work from a seated position if required.
Also in the Riggers Tower Climbing Kit is the ELITE twin lanyards for continuous attachment while climbing. The rope material gives a high level of resistance to abrasion and cutting. The large central ring proves a straightforward place to “park” an unused lanyard.
- Total compliance for complex environments with changing hazards
- Full adaptability with configurable chinstrap and vents
- Exceptional fit and stability with a unique adjustment system
- Complete versatility; compatible with a full range of accessories
- Quick connect leg buckles for rapid fitting
- Integral delta screwlink simplifies attachment and use of chest ascenders
- Large ring allows easy attachment of descenders, lanyards and cows tails, reduces bulk at front of harness
- Side D-rings allow work positioning and fold away discreetly