The RescuePack ROTOR TC Tower Crane Rescue System – ProSeal: designed for vertical rescues of a fallen person or casualty at high elevation. Includes ProSeal storage method which protects against degradation prolonging the life of the equipment.
RescuePack ROTOR TC system enables the recovery of a casualty, who is unable to help themselves, from a tower crane cab, jib or ladder by lifting or lowering. The RescuePack ROTOR TC is complemented by the CHRYSALIS rescue stretcher (available separately).
At the core of the evacuation system is the ROTOR rescue and evacuation descender, an intuitive device which allows self-evacuation automatically limited maximum descent speed or controlled lowering or raising of a casualty. The ROTOR can control rope speed in either direction, meaning that repeated descents can be carried out in quick succession.
High rated load with long descent distance:
Load Max. descent distance Descent speed
140 kg 4500 m 0.7 m/s
200 kg 500 m 1.0 m/s
250 kg 220 m 1.7 m/s
The ROTOR can also lift in either direction using the ratchet handle supplied. This enables multiple evacuees to use alternate rope ends. With the locking mechanism engaged the load is held if the handle is released.
The ROTOR can change from lift to lower (and vice versa) at any point whilst under load.
The RescuePack ROTOR TC Tower Crane Rescue System ProSeal contains the Xtendr compact locking extendable rescue reach pole with large attachment hook. The telescopic pole extends for 3.7 m to reach a casualty on an extended energy absorbing lanyard. The modified scaffold hook features a smooth modified gate profile to prevent snagging and ensures easy attachment to the casualty – essential in cases of suspected suspension intolerance when speed is vital. This method of casualty attachment does not rely on being able to clip a specific attachment ring on the casualty. High strength, heavy duty design is rigid when fully extended, with sturdy locking mechanism and unique quick release bracket. Non-conductive.
The compact RescuePack ROTOR TC Tower Crane Rescue System comes complete with a durable 50L KARI transport bag (WLL 18 kg).
Complies with requirements of Construction Plant Association.
Although designed for construction it can be applied to industries such as warehouse and distribution with high bay access and very narrow aisles.
ProSeal is a simple, tough storage method for equipment that needs robust protection during long term storage, to guarantee the quality and functionality of rescue and evacuation equipment.
- Total protection
- Guaranteed functionality
- 10 year lifespan
- Complete peace of mind
ProSeal is ideally suited for equipment that requires a robust method of long term storage whilst maintaining the condition of the equipment.
- Multiple protective layers ensure perfect storage conditions
- Fully protected against damage – durable barrier bag and outer protective storage container
- Supremely simple inspection – quick and easy process without removing kit from site
Protects against degradation prolonging the life of the equipment.ProSeal inspection process
System core components:
- ProSeal – storage solution
- ROTOR – constant rate descender with lifting capability.
- DELTA – Ultra compact casualty harness, universally sized. Lightweight and easy to fit to an injured or incapacitated casualty.
- Xtendr reach pole – Locking extendable telescopic rescue reach pole extends for 3.5 m. Allows immediate connection to a person who may have become suspended on their lanyards after a fall.
- Steel Pulley – stainless steel pulley provides mechanical advantage to raise a load or deviate a rope.
- Protected slings – can be used to wrap around a suitable anchor point. High visibility sleeve adds protection but can be pulled back to allow for inspection.
- 50L KARI bag – durable 18kg WLL rated storage and transport bag
- Throwline – supplied in KARI kit bag for attachment to harness or belt.
Available lengths: 50 m or 100 m.
Patented GB 2 515 341
You may also like:
CHRYSALIS Rescue Stretcher ProSeal – the ultimate storage solution for mission-critical equipment. Hermetically sealed giving a 20 year lifespan with supremely simple inspection process. The first and only sealed rescue stretcher. Versatile roll stretcher with a unique integral casualty harness for horizontal and vertical lifting. Tested with 4 m fall with a test mass of 125 kg.
Work at Height First Aid Pack – portable kit for use on high structures. Compliant with BS8599-1:2019. Can be attached to harness for easy transport. Contained in rucksack style case, with prominent reflective markings, zip around opening and a robust carry handle with attachment loop for clipping to a harness.
Tower Crane Rescue Training – For tower crane workers who may need to rescue a casualty from tower cranes, or other tall structures e.g. cab, crane structure, ladder, walkway or to rescue a casualty suspended from a lanyard after a fall.
Commodity Code: N/A
Country of Origin: UK