Our award winning PHOENIX was initially developed in collaboration with the UK fire service in 1997. It is still the most widely adopted specialist harness for fire and rescue teams.
Following feedback from long term users we have upgraded the Phoenix with a number of new enhancements which include:
- New lightweight alloy rear attachment point
- Redesigned leg loop for increased wear resistance, extending the product life
- New design of accessory loop at shoulder to reduce snagging
- Quick connect leg buckles for increased safety and fast fit
- Quick buckle design cannot accidentally come undone
- Leg loops have anti-twist feature to aid correct fit
- Rapid, easy fitting
- Highly durable and comfortable
- Integral low profile back panel
- Ultra-secure screwlink front attachment point
- High rear attachment point above BA
The Phoenix is uniquely adjustable and universally sized to fit all.
In accordance with the latest version of EN 361 the front and rear attachment points are both marked with ‘A’ to show suitability for fall arrest. This harness is also suitable for suspension during rescue or confined entry.