The award winning PHOENIX professional rescue harness is a specialist harness developed in collaboration with the UK fire service in 1997.
For specialist fire and industrial rescue teams. The most popular harness in the UK fire service.
Designed with an integral low profile back panel to maintain the structure of the harness. Semi-circular screwlink permits safe multi-directional loading for casualty attachment.
Front attachment point is rated for fall arrest; it can be used for lowering or raising and suspension. Connector remains in position even if harness is adjusted to fit.
Lightweight alloy rear attachment point is rated for fall arrest and suspension, it is positioned high to be compatible with breathing apparatus and is reachable by the user.
Redesigned, highly-durable sleeves provide added protection and wear resistance for the leg loops, extending the product life. Leg loops have anti-twist feature to aid correct fit.
Adjustable side buckles allow for added comfort and sizing, but lock to prevent accidental release.
Buckles are captive to prevent disassembly and with large tabs for easy adjustment even wearing gloves.
- Rapid, easy fitting
- Highly durable and comfortable
- Ultra-secure screwlink front attachment point
- H11 PHOENIX, standard – Torso 95 – 130 cm. Thigh 65 – 110 cm
- H11L PHOENIX , large – Torso 95 – 165 cm. Thigh 65 – 145 cm
- H11QR PHOENIX Red jacket, quick connect leg strap buckles with easy adjustment shoulder strap buckles.
- H11Q PHOENIX Features new jacket, quick connect leg strap buckles with easy adjustment shoulder strap buckles – Standard Size.
You may also like:
RescuePack Pro Industrial Rescue System (WK35) – a self contained, twin line rescue system, packaged for instant deployment and is simple to operate. At the core of the RescuePack Pro is the PHOENIX rescue harness, the patented QUADRA locking device and the innovative HURRICANE rope grab.
Commodity Code: 6307909899
Country of Origin: UK