TECTRA is a new generation of low stretch kernmantel rope. The tightly woven sheath protects the core from UV light, cutting, dirt and abrasion.
High twist yarn gives excellent handling & knotability.
Low stretch ropes are suitable for suspension of a load yet capable of absorbing energy in the case of a fall with a fall factor less than one.
TECTRA ropes are specially designed for use in a wide range of situations and with modern rope devices.
6.5% shrinkage, 5% elongation in use.
Minimum Breaking Loads (MBL):
32 kN – unknotted
22 kN – sewn
18 kN – knotted
NB: Price is per metre and only available in 50 m increments. Ropes are not supplied with terminations unless YSEWN is added to the order. Please order 2 YSEWNC if both rope ends require termination, 1 x YSEWNC if only one end is to be terminated.
heightec also manufacture a range of rope protection products including:
- GRATEMATE GRN rope protector for metal or composite grating (MR63)
- SENTINEL Chainmail Rope Protector (MR705)
- CASCADE Edge Protector (MR75)
- DURA Heavy Duty Rope Protector (MR80)
- TORRENT Edge Pad (MR85). Multi layered edge pad. Inner padded layer protects against abrasion and smooths rough edges e.g. stone or concrete.
- Mantle (MRP05/MRP10). Canvas rope protector suitable for abrasive blunt edges.
Commodity Code: 5607501190
Country of Origin: UK