3/4 length drag stretcher designed for confined area rescue and ideal for wind turbine rescue.
Metal half body drag stretcher allows safe access to casualties in restricted hub areas. Can lift casualty horizontally or vertically, depending on rescue required.
Provides durable transportation for extraction to safe area over rough terrain and industrial machinery.
Constructed of high strength stainless steel, this stretcher gives high body protection for the casualty and has adjustable head and neck immobilisation strap with adjustable chest and leg slings.
Angled profile at base, sides and head ends help movement over obstacles.
Flexible handle at the head end increases the usable area of the stretcher without increasing the overall size.
- 10 rigid carrying handles
- 1 flexible handle at the head end
- Captive head, chest and leg straps to secure casualty
- Removable bridle for horizontal and inclined lifting / lowering
- Attachment point for vertical lifting / lowering or dragging
- Straps are removable for cleaning