heightec’s 11mm low stretch rope is TECTRA™ a new generation of kernmantel low stretch ropes, made from top quality polyamide nylon yarn with UV stabilisation treatment in the full cross section of the yarn.
The yarn is thermostabilised at different stages of production and treated for better handling and performance when wet.
The 11mm low stretch rope is high strength, with good resistance to repeated falls. A special termination process gives a perfect seal on spool ends.
TECTRA ropes are specially designed for use with modern rope devices and are durable and wear resistant.
Minimum Breaking Loads (MBL):
32kN – unknotted
22kN – sewn
18kN – knotted
NB: Price is per metre and only available to purchase in 50m increments. Ropes are not supplied with terminations unless YSEWN is added to the order. Please order 2 YSEWNB if both rope ends require termination, 1 x YSEWNB if only one end is to be terminated.
heightec also manufacture a range of rope protection products including:
- GRATEMATE GRN rope protector for metal or composite grating (MR63)
- SENTINEL Chainmail Rope Protector (MR705)
- CASCADE Edge Protector (MR75)
- DURA Heavy Duty Rope Protector (MR80)
- TORRENT Edge Pad (MR85). Multi layered edge pad. Inner padded layer protects against abrasion and smooths rough edges e.g. stone or concrete.
- Mantle (MRP05/MRP10). Canvas rope protector suitable for abrasive blunt edges.
Commodity Code: 5607501190
Country of Origin: UK